How to Book Salon Treatments
To make an appointment either call into our Clarins Gold Salon at Central Pharmacy, 63-67 Wellfield Road, Roath, Cardiff alternatively you can phone us on (029) 20 405004
Central Salon Opening hours
Monday – Friday 9am to 6pm. Saturday 9am – 5pm
Before your appointment
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your appointment. We cannot guarantee you will receive the full treatment if you’re late for the allocated time.
- Once the appointment has been reserved unfortunately we are not able to amend, cancel or offer a refund.
- All treatments are subject to availability.
- All treatments need to be booked at least 24 hours in advance.
- All appointment times are for guideline only, include a 10 minute consultation and time for you to change.
Payment will need to be taken at the point of the booking in order to secure the treatment. This also applies to customers who are paying by voucher.
We cannot amend or cancel any treatments once they have been paid in full and the time has been allocated to you.
We may be unable to provide treatments if you suffer from any of the medical conditions listed below. Please inform us at the time of booking if you suffer from any of the medical conditions:
- Display symptoms of Covid-19
- You are pregnant or trying to conceive
- You have suffered from cancer in the last 5 years
- You have recently had surgery
- Any type of allergy
- Heart or circulatory problems
- High or low blood pressure
- Any infectious disease
- Open sores or wounds
- You are taking any of the following medicines: